Tried on my NärCon outfits so I thought I should take the opportunity to take some proper pictures as well! Another bunny rabbit themed look. ♪
MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Ready to wear F/W 2014
I made a bet with myself at the start that if Germany won the ‘cup, I’d by myself something I’ve always wanted
More items from Plumprimo…
More Pictured/ Non Pictured:
I’ll add more links as they come up**Added more, can’t find the scalloped shorts to save my life though D”: smh.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
CUTE FASHION FOR BIGGER GIRLS.
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH.
THIS MODEL IS SO CUTE TOO.
I am so happy about this!
I’m not wholly sure how to navigate this in terms of US size conversion, but up to 4 and 5 “WL” and 10L in womens dresses (again, not sure what any of that means for US), and the pieces linked above are super cute and cheap, so yeah - totally worth a reblog!
Thoughtful underwear with hidden powers. For every pair purchased you fund 7 pads to a girl in need.
OH SHIT YOU GUYS THIS COMPANY IS MAKING UNDERWEAR THAT IS STAIN RESISTANT, ANTIMICROBIAL, AND WILL ABSORB UP TO 6 TEASPOONS OF LIQUID BUT STILL LOOKS FUCKING SEXY
AND DID I MENTION THIS PART:
For every pair of THINX you buy, you help one girl in the developing world stay in school by providing her with seven washable, reusable cloth pads.
AND WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? HERE’S WHY:
After doing some research, Agrawal says she found that more than 100 million girls in the developing world were missing a week of school because of their periods, and using things such as leaves, old rags, or plastic bags in the place of sanitary pads.
THE SIZES RUN FROM XS TO XXL AND THE PRICES ARE NOT INSANE, THEY’RE OBVIOUSLY HIGHER THAN THOSE 5 FOR $10 SALES AT TARGET BUT YOU WON’T HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT BECAUSE YOU MISCALCULATED YOUR FLOW AND BLED ALL OVER THEM BEFORE YOU COULD GET TO A BATHROOM
I’M SORRY FOR SHOUTING I’M JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS
LIKE HOLY FUCKBASKET IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME
Sheer Floral Letterman - $9.99 + shipping
Yesterday’s outfit ~ Featuring this dress, which is absolutely amazing despite the way-too-hot weather.
Pieces of fine amethyst are attached to this elven ear cuff. Crafted out of non-tarnish copper wire, the ear cuff is accented by small swirls and requires no ear piercings to be worn. Sold on Etsy.
I was shopping in Madrid yesterday thinking about your style and I picked this outfit up!
My webcam is horrible and you can’t see the details or fabric but I wanted to show you, I love your blog, keep it up!
(sheer black daisy jumper and white detailed flare skirt paired with spiky black creepers and blue reflective circle glasses)
aw omg I love this! Love the whole look, your hair is stunning and you look so much like Lady gaga (BEAUT!). This was the cutest and I’m feeling so flattered, thank you so much xox
inexpensive (and cute) online clothing stores masterpost!!! (this list will continue to be updated)
- sammy dress - korean store with very low prices, only downside is that it can take a little while to get to you if you don’t live near by
- chiara fashion - uk store with reasonable prices, shipping is very cheap considering distance ($5 uk-us!!). con: must create account to buy
- fashion 71 - korean store with really great prices, ships by weight
- viejos amores - so cal store, quality vintage clothes with good prices, reasonable shipping (the code ThankU15 gets you 15% off)
- ending pages - an affordable etsy shop that sells realistic-looking flower crowns (custom orders are available)
- east clothes - korean store with okay prices, has a week return policy
- body line - more expensive than the other links, though their lolita section is priced well when compared to other stores. also have affordable wigs for cosplaying
- brave store - pricier than the aforementioned stores, but has reasonably marketed skirts, as well as averagely priced accessories (using code “pastelcutie” gets you 10% off)
- hearts&mermaids - primarily for flower crowns (takes custom orders), but does have a few reasonable clothing options